The Society of Toxicology of Canada 51st Annual Symposium, Winter 2019
December 2 to 4, 2019
Shaw Centre - Ottawa
55 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON K1N 9J2 Canada
130 Besserer Street,
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9M9
Book your group rate for Society of Toxicology of Canada
Hotel block closes Saturday, October 19th
After October 19th suites at the STC rate are subject to availability and at the discretion of the hotel.
Reservations can also be made by calling the hotel direct:
Toll free:(800) 267-1989
By fax:(613) 232-1242
PLEASE QUOTE GROUP CODE: 185356
Premiere One Bedroom Suites: $189/night (1 to 2 Occupants)
- Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet
- Parking is an additional $28.00CAN/day (plus applicable tax) with unlimited in/out access
Rates subject to applicable tax and fees
Click here to see the plan of the room
VIA RAIL DISCOUNT
Book discounted VIA Rail travel for the STC symposium at www.viarail.ca.
Discount code 13967 valid November 29th to December 8th 2019.
From all stations throughout the VIA system to Ottawa, Ontario and return.
Fare applies to a maximum of two passengers per booking.
One complimentary stopover is allowed at no additional charge.
For travel on all fare plans in Business class, the first stopover is allowed at no additional charge, provided that this stopover takes place in Toronto, Montréal or Ottawa only.
10% off* the best available fare in Economy, Economy Plus, Business, Business Plus, Sleeper class.
*Subject to the conditions and restrictions of the fare plan to which the additional discount is being applied.
Discount does not apply in any Escape fares and Prestige Class.
VISIT THE CITY
Arrive ahead of the meeting or stay after and enjoy all downtown Ottawa has to offer. Visit Tourism Ottawa
Annual Symposium Program Books
- 2018. What’s in a NAM ? (Novel Approach Methodologies).
- 2017. Visualizing Toxicology in 4D: Disruption, Development and Drug Discovery
- 2016. High-tech toxicology: new approaches … old problems?
- 2015. Modern Toxicology Essentials: Models, Toxicogenomics, Populations & Safety
- 2014. REACTing in Today’s Environment and Predicting Tomorrow’s Challenges
- 2013. Mechanistic Paradigms for Toxicological Regulation
- 2012. Frontiers of Toxicology: New Questions, New Methods and New Approaches
- 2011. Low Dose Effects and Their Use in Risk Assessment: When is an Effect Adverse?
- 2010. Linking Early Exposures to Late Effects: New Science, Tools and Modes of Action
- 2009. Toxicology of drug and chemical mixtures: from mechanisms to risk assessment
- 2008. Toxicity testing tomorrow: What does the future hold?
Join our group to get on the mailing list