The Society of Toxicology of Canada 50th Annual Symposium, Winter 2018
What’s in a NAM ?
(Novel Approach Methodologies).
Benefits, limitations, translation, communication.
December 10 to 12, 2018
Courtyard by Marriott - Toronto Downtown
Book your group rate for Society of Toxicology of Canada
Room rate: $169 per night
475 Yonge Street, Toronto M4Y 1X7 Canada
VIA RAIL DISCOUNT
Book discounted VIA Rail travel for the STC symposium at www.viarail.ca.
Discount code 13810 valid December 8 to 14, 2018.
VISIT THE CITY
Annual Symposium Program Books
- 2017. Visualizing Toxicology in 4D: Disruption, Development and Drug Discovery
- 2016. High-tech toxicology: new approaches … old problems?
- 2015. Modern Toxicology Essentials: Models, Toxicogenomics, Populations & Safety
- 2014. REACTing in Today’s Environment and Predicting Tomorrow’s Challenges
- 2013. Mechanistic Paradigms for Toxicological Regulation
- 2012. Frontiers of Toxicology: New Questions, New Methods and New Approaches
- 2011. Low Dose Effects and Their Use in Risk Assessment: When is an Effect Adverse?
- 2010. Linking Early Exposures to Late Effects: New Science, Tools and Modes of Action
- 2009. Toxicology of drug and chemical mixtures: from mechanisms to risk assessment
- 2008. Toxicity testing tomorrow: What does the future hold?
Join our group to get on the mailing list