The Society of Toxicology of Canada 49th Annual Symposium, Winter 2017
Visualizing Toxicology in 4D: Disruption, Development and Drug Discovery
November 29–December 1, 2017
Omni Hotel, Montreal
1050 Rue Sherbrooke O, Montréal, QC H3A 2R6
To receive a 10% discount on rail travel for the meeting, enter the discount code “13561” when booking your ViaRail Ticket
Annual Symposium Program Books
- 2017. Visualizing Toxicology in 4D: Disruption, Development and Drug Discovery
- 2016. High-tech toxicology: new approaches … old problems?
- 2015. Modern Toxicology Essentials: Models, Toxicogenomics, Populations & Safety
- 2014. REACTing in Today’s Environment and Predicting Tomorrow’s Challenges
- 2013. Mechanistic Paradigms for Toxicological Regulation
- 2012. Frontiers of Toxicology: New Questions, New Methods and New Approaches
- 2011. Low Dose Effects and Their Use in Risk Assessment: When is an Effect Adverse?
- 2010. Linking Early Exposures to Late Effects: New Science, Tools and Modes of Action
- 2009. Toxicology of drug and chemical mixtures: from mechanisms to risk assessment
- 2008. Toxicity testing tomorrow: What does the future hold?
Join our group to get on the mailing list